Vicki has an impressive history in the media, as a best selling author, as a successful owner of a public relations business, and as a popular speaker for corporate events.
Here are a list of her accomplishments:
- Was personally mentored to speak by the world’s top motivator, Zig Ziglar
- Earned a Certified Speaking Professional designation. That’s only been done by 12% of speakers worldwide (and few women)
- Wrote two best-sellers. The first book sold 5000 copies the day it was released
- Hosted Dallas TV news & talk shows including the Dallas Cowboys’ Program, “Special Edition”
- Interviewed five U.S. Presidents (from Jimmy Carter to George W. Bush)
- Led the Public Relations campaign for color-coded BeautiControl Cosmetics (She’s a “Spring”)
- Bakes chocolate brownies so rich, you can actually feel your arteries snap shut
- Exudes energy and loves to laugh
Vicki learned techniques that will help your company do MORE business. She’ll teach your people fun, easy ways to:
- Attract and keep customers
- Hammer deadlines
- Stay positive
- Master all that annoying (but necessary) change
Most businesses fail because they can’t satisfy customers, hit deadlines, stay productive or, the biggie, embrace change.
As a result, companies suffer from low morale, frustrated customers, apathetic workers, low productivity and–the worst–losing jobs to competitors.
THEN, there are companies who follow Vicki’s techniques. Do THAT and you’ll get:
- Enthusiastic customers
- Astonishing productivity
- A positive work environment
- The ability to conquer change
As you plan your next meeting, book Vicki. Not only is she a fireball of fun…with NO Power Point…she’ll delight your audience and help you ENERGIZE YOUR BUSINESS!