Better Customer Service – Customer Service and Teamwork
Vicki’s “signature” keynote. Boost relationships at work and at home. GREAT kickoff. Lasting results.
“PUT AWAY THE LAWNMOWER, CHARLIE, THOSE ARE TREES OUT THERE”
POPULAR kickoff or closing convention keynote. Highly interactive.
Your audiences will discover how to:
• Actively listen (the #1 sales and relationship skill)
• Make a whiz bang, positive impression
• Win others’ willing cooperation
• Master positive thinking
• Give and accept compliments (a top relationship-building skill)
• Keep your organization positive through encouragement
Imagine if your employees, prospects and customers thought of your company as “the place I love to go.”
Make sure your team masters these vital skills so you enjoy long-term, solid business relationships.
ADDRESSES: How to Work Together (and Enjoy It!), How to Be An Asset, How to Deliver Quality Service
RESULTS: High morale. High productivity. Enthusiastic Internal and External Customers.
You’ll enjoy a positive, productive, VIBRANT workplace!